2013 Illinois Farm Economics Summits
Join the University of Illinois farmdoc team for the Illinois Farm Economics Summits the week of December 16th, 2013. It is a 'must attend' event for farmers, bankers, lenders, and landowners.
Speakers will explore farm profitability, price outlook, and management challenges from several perspectives, including farm income prospects and crop rotation decisions, trends in farmland prices and rents, renewable fuels policy and crop markets, the new farm bill, and health reform.
The format for the meeting is fast-paced and allows plenty of time for questions from the audience.
Monday, December 16,2013
iHotel and Conference Center
Tuesday, December 17,2013
Center for Agriculture
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Best Western Prairie Inn
Friday, December 20,2013
* Todd Gleason, Farm Broadcaster, University of Illinois
* Darrel Good, Professor Emeritus, University of Illinois
* Gary Schnitkey, Professor, University of Illinois
* Bruce Sherrick, Professor, University of Illinois
* Todd Kuethe, Assistant Professor, University of Illinois
* Scott Irwin, Professor, University of Illinois
* Nick Paulson, Assistant Professor, University of Illinois
* Jonathan Coppess, Assistant Professor, University of Illinois
* Marc Lovell, Extension Specialist, University of Illinois