Take WILL with you anywhere you go! Download our app for your phone or tablet.
Take WILL with you anywhere you go. If you have an iPhone, iPad, or Android device, just head to the app store and do a search for "WILL Radio." The new WILL app allows you to stream our AM and FM stations, stay up to speed on the latest news coverage, listen to past episodes of your favorite programs on demand, and much more.
Get the app for your iPhone or iPad.
Get the app for your Android device.
The WILL Radio App allows you to listen to WILL AM and FM, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the program schedule for WILL streams all at once! You can explore On Demand content, search for programs, bookmark a program for later, and wake up to WILL with the alarm clock!
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind, and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed!
• Listen to live streams from WILL even while traveling! Start the app and your favorite station starts playing – no clicks to start listening.
• Integrated program schedules for all of the WILL streams!
• One click stream switching – flip over to the program you noticed on another stream with a single click.
• Listen to WILL in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails!
• Access WILL’s programs easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to programs, individual segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The WILL Public Radio App displays the web page associated with the program or program segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• The unique “Search Public Radio” feature finds stories or programs across hundreds of stations and web pages and makes it easy to play instantly.
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends via the “Share” button.
• A built in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.
We asked you to program our Friday night schedule this summer, and the votes have been counted.
It's time to announce the winners! Most categories were very close, and we’re excited that our schedule allows us to air the top two or three programs on each night.
The top vote getter in each category will be aired first, followed by the next most popular show - see the full schedule below. Thanks to everyone who voted – this truly is your public television station!
Friday, July 11
8:00 PM CALL THE MIDWIFE HOLIDAY*
9:20 PM MASTERPIECE CLASSIC DOWNTON ABBEY – Series 1 Episode 4
Friday, July 18
8:00 PM NATIONAL PARKS: AMERICA'S BEST IDEA THE MORNING OF CREATION (1946- 1980)*
10:00 PM NATURE - ATTENBOROUGH'S LIFE STORIES: LIFE ON CAMERA
Friday, July 25
8:00 PM AMERICAN MASTERS CAROL BURNETT: A WOMAN OF CHARACTER*
9:30 PM AMERICAN MASTERS PETE SEEGER: THE POWER OF SONG
Friday, August 1
8:00 PM LINCOLN: PRELUDE TO THE PRESIDENCY*
9:00 PM 10 SISTERS: A TRUE STORY
10:00 PM MEDICARE MAN: REMEMBERING DAN PERRINO AND MEDICARE
* denotes top vote-getter
Sherlock, starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, will return to TV for a special, followed by three new episodes. Shooting begins in January 2015.
The news staff picked up three more awards June 21, including first place in breaking news.
Cool crafts and hands-on-learning activities to educate and entertain your kids this summer
Poldark, a romantic saga and Masterpiece fan favorite, will return to the series in 2015.
11 am and 7 pm weekdays: Weekday magazine of contemporary arts and issues.
Fresh Air with Terry Gross, the Peabody Award-winning weekday magazine of contemporary arts and issues, is one of public radio's most popular programs. Each week, nearly 4.5 million people listen to the show's intimate conversations broadcast on more than 450 National Public Radio (NPR) stations across the country, as well as in Europe on the World Radio Network.
Though Fresh Air has been categorized as a "talk show," it hardly fits the mold. Its 1994 Peabody Award citation credits Fresh Air with "probing questions, revelatory interviews and unusual insights." And a variety of top publications count Gross among the country's leading interviewers. The show gives interviews as much time as needed, and complements them with comments from well-known critics and commentators.
Fresh Air is produced at WHYY-FM in Philadelphia and broadcast nationally by NPR.
9:30 am Sundays on WILL-TV: Blast off on a cosmic learning adventure!
10 am Mon-Fri on WILL-AM: Provocative conversations that go behind the headlines. Hosted by Michel Martin, pictured.