Sustaining Members make ongoing monthly contributions to support Illinois Public Media. You receive uninterrupted status as a Friend of WILL and the satisfaction that more of your gift goes directly to the programs you value.
Sustaining Membership is an easy and efficient way for you to support the programs you rely on. Through secure, automatic monthly payments from your credit card, bank account or payroll deduction (for University of Illinois employees), we'll deduct your designated contribution from your account until you let us know to change or stop it.
Sustainers receive all normal member benefits, plus the following benefits:
- If you make a $6/month ongoing gift, you’ll receive a Sustainer Member Card, entitling you to discounts at restaurants, retail shops and to special arts and culture events around the region.
- Sustainers will be given the option to enter many of our giveaways and contests during fund drives, plus we hold special sustainer-only events a couple of times each year.
- Sustainers can choose one thank-you gift per year based on the annual total of their donations.
- As a sustainer your contribution goes further—with fewer administrative costs for WILL, more of your contribution goes to support great public media.
How to get started
- To have your monthly gift deducted directly from your bank account, download the EFT Authorization Form and submit it to the University of Illinois Foundation address on the form for processing.
- To set up a deduction from your University of Illinois payroll, download the Payroll Deduction Authorization Form with your check for the first month's payment to the University of Illinois Foundation address on the form for processing.
- To sign up with a credit card, just go to our online payment page or call us at 800-898-1065.