Are your ducks in a row?
Whatever your stage in life, it is a good idea to think about and plan for how your affairs will be handled. A few simple steps today can give you peace of mind tomorrow by ensuring that you and your loved ones are well protected.
Our FREE booklet, A Personal and Charitable Financial Record, is a great place to organize all of your most important information. It’s perfect for sharing information with your attorney or executor and includes a few key ideas to help your estate plan make a splash in your community.
Use it to organize your
• Friends and family contacts and dates of birth.
• Advisors and medical contacts.
• Banking accounts and retirement assets information.
• Life and medical insurance information.
• Estate planning and charitable intentions.
Join other loyal public media supporters by requesting your FREE organizer, then get your estate plan off the ground. Contact WILL development director Danda Beard at 217-333-7300, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for this and other helpful planning booklets and other tools.