The Mission of the Division of Broadcasting
Who we are and why we’re here
Mission: Enriching lives through the power of public media.
Vision: Dynamic, thriving communities informed and inspired by public media.
Values: WILL believes it should:
- stimulate minds and inspire lifelong learning.
- provide a public forum for the diversity of voices and opinions essential to a healthy democracy.
- provide programming based on quality content, respecting the intelligence of our audience.
- explore issues of importance to the communities we serve.
- be a trusted media organization, accountable and responsive to our constituents.
- present a continuous stage for performing arts programs, assuring the arts a place in our daily lives.