Federal Communications Act Compliance Information
Licensee, Management and Open Meetings
The governing body for Illinois Public Media is the University of Illinois Board of Trustees. Member and contact information, as well as meeting schedule, is located at https://www.bot.uillinois.edu/schedule.
Illinois Public Media’s Community Advisory Committee is a non-governing body.
Member and contact information, as well as meeting schedule, is located at will.illinois.edu/about/advisorycommittee.
The management staff for Illinois Public Media is:
- Moss Bresnahan, IPM Executive Director
- Dannon Dripps, Office Manager
- Lillie Duncanson, Director of Broadcast Operations
- Reginald Hardwick, Director of News and Public Affairs
- Kimberlie Kranich, Director of Engagement and Education Outreach
- John Steinbacher, Director of Development
All members of the management staff can be contacted at or at 217-333-7300.
The financial records of Illinois Public Media are available for review by the public.
The latest version of those reports are located at:
WILL is licensed to the Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois and is not required to file IRS form 990, and has not equal information to report for the current fiscal year.
Noncurrent financial documents are available for review by appointment only; or you may obtain a copy of any of these documents by contacting:
Illinois Public Media
300 N. Goodwin Avenue
Urbana, IL 61801
Monday –Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
EEO and Diversity
Illinois Public Media (IPM) is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion to maintain a fair, unbiased work environment, and to enhance our ability to effectively serve the public as a media organization. The IPM Diversity Policy is located at https://will.illinois.edu/about/diversity.
IPM has established diversity goals that apply to its workforce, management and Community Advisory Council. The IPM Diversity Report is completed annually to describe the practices, initiatives and activities that have occurred to meet those diversity goals. The annual Diversity Reports is located at https://will.illinois.edu/about/diversityreports.
IPM submits 2 Federal employment statistical reports annually.
The latest version of these reports are located at:
Illinois Public Media Annual Diversity Report
Illinois Public Media EEO Report
Gifts made to WILL/Illinois Public Media are held in accounts at the University of Illinois Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization. Illinois Public Media, through its association with the Foundation, is committed to high standards of donor stewardship and privacy.
A copy of the University of Illinois Foundation’s Stewardship Commitment can be found here: https://www.uif.uillinois.edu/AboutUIF/Stewardship.php.
By-Laws of the University of Illinois Foundation, which provide for a standing committee on Donor Stewardship, may be found here: https://uif.uillinois.edu/by-laws.
Local Content and Services
Illinois Public Media publishes an Annual Report. The latest version of that report is located https://www.will.illinois.edu/about/annualreports.
- 2022 Illinois Public Media Audited Financial Statements
- 2022 Illinois Public Media TV Annual Financial Report
- 2022 Illinois Public Media FM Annual Financial Report
- 2021 Illinois Public Media Local Service and Content Report
- 2021 Station Activities Benchmarking Study (SABS)
- 2020 Illinois Public Media Local Service and Content Report
- 2019 Illinois Public Media Local Service and Content Report
- 2018 Illinois Public Media Local Service and Content Report
- 2017 Illinois Public Media Local Service and Content Report
- 2016 Illinois Public Media Local Service and Content Report