Join the organizations throughout central Illinois who have found that supporting WILL programs, educational resources and outreach is good business. This corporate underwriting or sponsorship provides valuable support to WILL while putting your company in front of some of the most educated and influential people in Illinois.
Your underwriting message will be crafted to suit your marketing and public relations needs while complying with the FCC regulations (Section 399B) applicable to non-commercial stations. The announcement may be up to 15 seconds in length and may include some of the following elements:
- Underwriter's business or organization name, or that of the subsidiary
- Location of business
- Business phone number/web site/e-mail address (five seconds)
- A value-neutral description of the business or organization
- Trade names, products or service that identify the underwriter
- An established non-promotional corporate slogan
Take advantage of the opportunity to connect with WILL's audiences in an uncluttered, targeted environment. To learn more about how an underwriting sponsorship can benefit your organization, please call Jill Clements at 217-300-3019. You can make a corporate underwriting payment online.
WILL-TV viewer profile
Weekly Household Cume: 83,000
Nielsen May 2010
WILL-AM listener profile
Weekly cume: 24,600
Arbitron: Fall 2009/Spring 2010
WILL-FM listener profile
Weekly cume: 24,500
Arbitron: Fall 2009/Spring 2010
- WILL Classical features locally-produced programs like Classic Mornings with Vic Di Geronimo; The Evening Concert with Vincent Trauth; Prairie Performances with Roger Cooper; and Classics of the Phonograph with John Frayne.
- Monday-Friday, listeners can hear NPR programming including Morning Edition and All Things Considered.
- A 5,000 watt station, this is our 24 hours a day news and information station featuring WILL-produced programs like The 21st with Brian Mackey and award-winning news from Illinois Public Media reporters in the Illinois Newsroom
- NPR programming including Morning Edition, All Things Considered and Fresh Air; BBC World Service
- WILL-TV blends a core of PBS programming with locally produced documentaries and programs such as Mid-American Gardener that focus on central Illinois.
- WILL-TV is available in high definition when available on channel 12.1, and on Comcast, Mediacom, and other cable and satellite TV services.
WILL Covers urban and rural populations throughout Illinois and Indiana.
The Federal Communications Commission mandates that underwriting announcements may not include:
- Qualitative, comparative, or promotional language
- Calls to action
- Pricing information and inducements to buy or sell
- Language that directly or indirectly advocates particular positions or points of view on controversial issues
- Music or other sounds that might be associated with an underwriter's jingle, advertisement, or products (Radio only)
- Music and audio signatures used with the underwriter%u2019s name or logo may be acceptable. Theme music may be used with no singing or lyrics. WILL-TV reserves the right to determine acceptability. (TV only)