Unit 4 Releases Draft Plans For Central, Centennial Renovation And Expansion
Champaign Unit 4 School Board members got their first look Tuesday night at proposed renovation and expansion plans for Central and Centennial high schools.
Architects from Perkins+Will in the Chicago area, and IGW Architecture in Urbana presented board members with draft plans for the two high schools.
Voters approved funding to renovate and expand the two high schools, along with projects for five other schools, in a bond referendum in November 2016.
The presentation is below, and was informational only. The News-Gazette reports that the school board is scheduled to consider approving the designs at its January meeting.
- Unit 4 Looking Forward To New High Schools
- Demoted Urbana School Official Moves To New Post With Champaign Unit 4
- New Champaign Unit 4 Superintendent Susan Zola Discusses Renovations And More
- Unit 4 Hires Susan Zola As Next Superintendent
- Results: Unit 4, Other Champaign County Ballot Measures
- Unit 4 Officials Hope 3rd Time Is The Charm For Bond Referendum